♥ FTWorldfriends ♥ - F.T Island ENG-VIET Fansite
Welcome to ♥️ FTWorldfriends ♥️ - F.T Island ENG-VIET Fansite. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our forums!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features
Welcome to ♥️ FTWorldfriends ♥️ - F.T Island ENG-VIET Fansite. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our forums!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| F.T Island ENG-VIET Fansite ||

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AR
Admin
AR

UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS 95700186
Hearts : 564

UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS Empty
PostSubject: UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS   UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 am

We has received some pm about the photos' problem.
We will try to figure out & fix the problem.
We're are using upanh image hosting. We will change to zing, imageshack....for a little while to test.

Who can't see the photos in Photos Corner even when you left comment, please REPLY HERE with the TOPIC LINK or send PM to Yang

Notice: Please remember, only reply here or send PM to Yang if you has left a comment and you can't still see the photos

Sincerely,
Yang

Last edited by AR on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenzou kun
FTW-er
FTW-er
kenzou kun

Hearts : 269

PostSubject: Re: UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS   UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:37 pm

I can't see the photos as well, I need to like refresh the page 10 times before I see the pictures.

Thank you for addressing this problem, it would be a lot easier to move around the site and reply when the pictures come up immediately :)
Back to top Go down
AR
Admin
AR

UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS 95700186
Hearts : 564

PostSubject: Re: UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS   UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:29 am

Hi kenzou kun (i don't know ur name)
I'm sorry for the inconvenience :( I even can't see the pictures as well >.<
After discussing, we decide to use another image hosting. It's upic, so hopefully it works from now on. I know it's still slow but it's better than upanh image hosting T.T

Tell me if it's still doesn't work on you.
Again, I'm really sorry about this inconvenience
Back to top Go down
ryokolee
FTW-er
FTW-er
ryokolee

Hearts : 448

PostSubject: Re: UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS   UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi Yang - i think i faced the same problem too.. I mean replied but the pictures do not appear at all.. I did refresh for couple of times but the result still the same..
Hope you could help.. Thanks in advance!!

Edit : 21 Sept 2010
I've tried today and yes!! I can see the pictures already..
Not sure why... But, no problem at my side now..
Cheerz!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS   UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS Empty

Back to top Go down

UNABLE TO SEE THE PHOTOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♥ FTWorldfriends ♥ - F.T Island ENG-VIET Fansite :: Read or Die :: Thunder-
Jump to: